Adobe Photoshop CC for Beginners
Adobe Photoshop is the premiere image manipulation tool for print design, Web design, and photography. It’s a must-know if you’re planning to work with photos or design projects at any level.
You’ll learn to choose and use the best techniques for common Photoshop jobs including selecting and isolating objects, creating image composites, masking and vignetting images, setting typography, and improving images with retouching and effects.
What is the target audience?
- People of any age or ability
- People from any country
- People with an interest for Photoshop
- People with an interest in photography
- People with an interest in retouching
- People with an interest in pro Photoshop Knowledge
What are the requirements?
- You only need a Photoshop “Any Version”
- Absolutely no experience is required. The course shows you exactly how to work with photoshop and become an expert!
- A notebook and pen, please!
- Use basic selection tools and edge refinement to isolate and edit parts of an image.
- Manipulate layers through ordering, positioning, scaling, rotation, and adjustments.
- Create composite images that demonstrate advanced selection and layering techniques.
- Prepare images for Web and print output with appropriate sizing and resolution.
- Apply painted masks, selection-based masks, gradient masks, and blend modes to create sophisticated image effects.
- Create adjustment layers for editable, non-destructive changes to image coloration and exposure.
- Set and modify typography using the full range of type tools, the Character panel, and the Paragraph panel.
- Apply special effects to typography using masks, paths, and layer styles.
- Use preset brushes and custom brushes to colorize images, enhance images, and build illustrations.